Monday, April 15, 2013

i survived!

I've never been so happy to see a Monday morning in my entire life as I was this morning! Tonight I will finally be able to sleep and tomorrow I will finally get to have a stress free day! Happy, happy, happy!

For funnsies, let's see what my weekend looked like, shall we?


Yea, most of my weekend looked a lot like that. Sometimes worse.

I did take a break Saturday night to celebrate my little brother's 12th birthday! Love that kid to pieces!


He was even super cute and ordered the same thing as me at dinner. Chicken and waffles. I found that so adorable for some reason. And it was delicious and I in no way felt guilty about it. Not even a little.


And Saturday night a few of my friends forced me to go to a concert at a bar. I'm glad I did, because it was fun.. a little weird, but so fun. And I needed the break. Bad.




And Sunday was filled with more work, but it's over now! I'm actually going to be spending the next hour-ish working on blog posts for this week! I'm so excited to not be working on bookkeeping and tax prep that I might cry, you guys!

Anyway, I'll save you from that sloppy mess and just tell you to link up with Sami!


Hugs and kisses, friends.. hugs and freakin' kisses!

 

3 comments:

  1. Glad you survived! lol
    Cute that your brother ordered the same thing as you!
    and you're gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome weekend despite the work. Mind if I join you on your stress free day tomorrow instead of going to school? I'm kidding...well, maybe. Your beautiful by the way!!

    And that chicken and waffles. I have NEVER heard of that. I love both separately but have never tried them together. Have I been missing something?

    New follower :)

    http://happinessisntadestination.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow those chicken and waffles look so delicious!

    ReplyDelete

I love you people! Let's be friends.

Like This Post? Then You Might Also Like..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...