Monday, May 13, 2013

Baseball, HP, and Mom.. Weekend Recap

Oh Monday..

This is the first day of my new routine and I was not prepared for it. I'm sure by the end of the week I'll love this new schedule, but today has not been fun.

So instead of a long blog post, here's some pictures from my weekend. None of my mom on Mother's Day because she spent the day pulling weeds and working on her garden. I probably would've been shot if I had tried to take a picture of her. I know better.

I actually spent almost my whole weekend at the IU baseball fields working the games or watching Harry Potter. Yes, I'm that girl. I also love baseball. So being forced to spend the weekend at the field wasn't torture.

 photo IMG_2413_zpsad085bea.jpg


 photo IMG_2418_zps6f6bd710.jpg

Oh, I also was put in charge of high school boys who had to dress up for "mascot" races on the field. Except that none of these are IU's mascot, so it made no sense. But that's okay, it wasn't boring that's for sure.

 photo cowbearhotdog_zpseecd3448.jpg

And I managed to sneak my Cardinals gear into my IU gear.

 photo cardsselfie_zps919fe81d.jpg

And then I spent Saturday night making my Mother's Day present and watching Harry Potter..

 photo mothersday_zps9134ba2f.jpg

The canvas says "Home is where your Mom is." So precious.



Happy Monday, everyone! And good luck this week! Muah!

 photo xokay_zpsf8e62ec8.jpg

5 comments:

  1. A- LOVE HP :)

    B- loveee that STL bracelet!!!

    What is IU??

    ReplyDelete
  2. A- LOVE HP :)

    B- loveee that STL bracelet!!!

    What is IU??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Torture, no way! Baseball is the best!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an awesome Mother's Day present! Go you for doing that.

    ReplyDelete

I love you people! Let's be friends.

Like This Post? Then You Might Also Like..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...