Monday, June 17, 2013

I'm HOME!

Vacation is over.. and I'm slightly depressed about it. 10 days with 8 other people.. whoa. I woke up alone in my apartment this morning and felt so stinking lonely!

No one was in my bed with me. I didn't wake up to the smell of coffee or murmurs from the tv. I didn't eat breakfast with anyone else. There wasn't a fight for the bathroom. I didn't have to debate the pool or beach situation with anyone.

Lonely.

I miss them already.

But I had a fabulous time! I've had some pretty great vacations, but I have to say this one is definitely in the top 5.

Here are a couple of pictures to get you by while I try to catch up on 10 days worth of blog posts from my daily reads (there are a shit ton), sort through a hundred emails (i actually had 210 this morning), unpack (which might take me until next week), grocery shop (i have redd's apple ale, ranch dressing, and pickles in my fridge), vacuum my car (pretty sure i brought half of the beach home with me), do laundry (i have approximately 4 loads, this is not a joke), and just get back into the swing of things.

So bare with me, please! You guys are the greatest and I missed you and I appreciated getting your comments and emails while I was in FL. This whole blogging community thing rocks.









I feel the need to point out that we weren't drunk in this picture.. 






Also, IU Baseball plays tonight at 8pm eastern time on ESPN2 for the 2nd round of the College World Series. I'm not telling you that you should watch it.. buuuuttt..


Sami's Shenanigans

 photo xokay_zpsf8e62ec8.jpg

4 comments:

  1. Did you go to Harry Potter world? So jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a great vacation! I'm jealous that you were at the beach! Glad you had such a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your vaca looks awesome! I am so jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jealous! The only time off I will be getting in the next few months is to go to house hunting in Indy!

    Your future IN friend!
    Badluckjenn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love you people! Let's be friends.

Like This Post? Then You Might Also Like..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...