Monday, August 19, 2013

Country Wedding Weekend

Friday looked like this:

The guac and the corn salsa, I'm obsessed || New hair cut! || My 1st Quest Bar!


Saturday looked like this:

Wedding Essentials

I'm a pro (w)rapper || First Kiss!! || Cake, cake, cake, cake, cake || Bride and Groom :)

Prettiest bridesmaid you ever did see || We are cute || In case you needed to see our cuteness again

My person || Wedding ready || The GROOM! || The Brides and bridesmaid's boots

Real cowgirl boots, real || Wine on Wine on Wine || Bests || Upside down teKILLya shots

That thun thun thun was dropped.. A lot.

So Sunday looked like this:


Grandma cooked for me. She rocks my socks.
 photo xokay_zpsf8e62ec8.jpg

8 comments:

  1. Looks like a cute wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like your had a fun & yummy weekend! That wedding cake is beautiful! & I love all the cowboy boots :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. when gma cooks, there is nothing better!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your hair! That wedding looks like so much fun!! Hope your are recovering well!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That looks like a super fun wedding! My BFF had us all wear cowboy (or cowgirl?) boots as our wedding shoes. Loved it.

    Before seeing the caption of that last photo I thought it might be that your grandma cooked for you. Looked like grandma food to me haha.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your hair looks great! And I love the tiny wine bottles - what a cute touch!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I keep hearing about Quest bars - are they actually THAT good!? I need the info on those. And Friday night is the reason we are going to be IRL friends forever because TVD is my love, and you haven't seen my nail polish shelf yet but trust me, that's another love! I'm close to 200 polishes so manis for days at the DeLong casa!

    ReplyDelete

I love you people! Let's be friends.

Like This Post? Then You Might Also Like..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...