Tuesday, September 3, 2013

These Are My People - Blogtember

Good Morning!

If you're here to read about my weekend, well I posted about it last night. Clicky here. Lots of pictures. You'll love it.
Moving right along..

A week-ish ago Jenni from Story of My Life created a little blog challenge. You can read more about it here. Basically it's just a list of dates and blogging prompts. Some of the prompts are just so, so good and I'm so excited to start those posts!

However, I don't plan on doing Blogtember every day. I've read this list and there are a few that I definitely do plan on doing, so it'll be kind of hit and miss for me when I do Blogtember. Buckle up.


Tuesday, September 3rd: Describe where or what you come from. The people, the places, and/or the factors that make up who you are.

Well, if we're being technical I come from Indiana. Small Town, Indiana meshed beautifully with College Town, Indiana. I love it and most days I'm incredibly happy here. I get the "I need out of here, I need something different" bug occasionally, but it usually passes. This is home.

But it might not always be home. I can never say that for certain. I think "home" is a relative term anyway. For me, home begins and ends with my people. So "describe where or what you come from"? Well how about who?


These are my people. This is where I come from.



So there you have it. Where do I come from? These people. My family. My friends. Love them dearly, through the good times and the not so good times. Always.
 
BONUS:
While I was searching for the above pictures I came across these gems and I've decided they need to be shared..


I apparently put that cute little collage together back in 2008. Totes adorbs.

Oh and this..


Picture of my Senior Prom.. That's my date and I.. in the big white circle.. in case you missed that. I had the best senior prom date, ever, hands down.
 photo xokay_zpsf8e62ec8.jpg

4 comments:

  1. Ooooh...this is fun. I may have to participate in some of the topics! All of your pictures are precious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. safe to assume that's your sister?! you guys look so much alike!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. fun! you have the best smile, hands down!! I am glad I saw your post because I wanted to get on the blogtember band wagon and it slipped my mind today so I will jump soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww, cute! The collage in particular. ;)

    I'm doing Blogtember only on some days, too. I c/p-d the prompt list into a file and got rid of all the ones I wasn't going to do, which turns out to be quite a few! But I have other things to blog about, so plenty to fill up the days I miss. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love you people! Let's be friends.

Like This Post? Then You Might Also Like..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...