Wednesday, December 4, 2013

December Goals

Today's post was supposed to be yesterday's post.
Why wasn't it posted yesterday?
That's a good question.
I scheduled it the night before and woke up yesterday morning assuming it had posted. You know what happens when you assume.. Of course I didn't double check until 9:30am and by then I was ticked and decided it was too late to post it. Then my email stopped working. The world was against me yesterday morning and I did not appreciate it.

So here's yesterday's post. Or today's post. Or whatever.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Oh me, oh my!
How is it December?
How is it time already to make a new set of monthly goals?

Let's talk about 2013 for a second. How is it almost over? 
Freakin ridiculous.
Also, friendly reminder, ^^^ that ^^^ is the correct spelling of ridiculous. Rediculous is not correct. Again, just a friendly reminder.


Let's get this show on the road and see how well I did with my goals in November.
  • HANG BEDROOM WALL DECOR! Done, FINALLY!
  • #payitforward Done.
  • Be Spontaneous! Done, multiple times!
  • Lose 6lbs! It is officially official! I lost 6.5lbs as of December 1st! I'm all pumped and shit!
  • Sell my Ebay stuff! Dangit, not done.
  • Work on my procrastination "issue". Eh, Gonna be an ongoing thing.
  • NaNoWriMo I just had too much going on this month to devote any real amount of time to this. I'm sad.
  • Go to bed with no dirty dishes every, single night. Half. I almost always went to bed with an empty sink.
  • No "grunge" days. Eh, no.
  • 64oz of water a day! Done! Yes!
  • Family time, family time, family time!!! Done, Done, Done!

Final Tally: 6.5/11

Not bad, I'm not mad about it.

And now..

  • #payitforward
  • Be Spontaneous
  • Lose another 6lbs
  • 64oz of water a day, again! (really want to stay on top of this)
  • Organize my recipes I've printed out. (they're a huge mess right now and stuffed in random drawers or laying around my apartment)
  • Be a better blogger.
  • Watch The Grinch no less than 15 times. 
  • Start prepping my 2014 goals.
Short-ish list, but I really want to focus on being a better blogger. Streamlining my blogging process, responding to emails and comments quicker, produce better posts, and prep for a big blogging year in 2014. I think I have my hands full with all of that.

Who else is making goals? You should, they rock.
Then after you make them, you should tell me what they are because I'm nosey.

8 comments:

  1. NaNoWriMo didn't work in my favor either. That's just a lot of time, and you don't realize it until you actually try it!

    Congrats on the weight loss! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, good job on checking those goals off! Sounds like you really put effort into them :) I had scheduled a post this week that didn't go up, too. In fact, the scheduling tool (on blogger) never has seemed to work for me! What's up with that?

    Good luck with your new goal list!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your December goals are THE best. I whole heartedly agree with The Grinch viewings, it should be practically daily!

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats on the 6lbs! hope you get 6 more this month even with the holiday treats :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the goals you did reach & good luck on reaching this months goals!!!

    Jamie @
    The Growing Up Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  6. i'm doing a bunch of awesome things this month, the #payitforward being my #1 thing. congrats on the 6.5lbs!!

    -kathy
    Vodka and Soda

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am excited that you are doing well with your goals! I think 2014 I will start my monthly goals back up (i didnt do so hot the last couple months). Hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. "Watch the Grinch no less than 15 times" That is my absolute favorite goal! I'm sure that one will be no problem!

    ReplyDelete

I love you people! Let's be friends.

Like This Post? Then You Might Also Like..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...