Friday, January 17, 2014

Garlic Parmesan Turkey Meatballs



Comin at ya with a recipe today!
I'm a little bit obsessed with these little guys.
The original recipe came from here, but I modified it just a little bit because I am my mother's daughter and I am incapable of following a recipe to a T.
This is a bunch of clean eating goodness!

 
Ingredients:
  • 1 pound lean ground turkey
  • 10 cloves garlic, chopped fine (this is approximately 1 1/2 tablespoons of minced garlic)
  • 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
  • 1/8 cup shredded parmesan cheese (i may or may not have used a little bit more than 1/8 cup.. okay, i did)
  • salt and pepper to taste
Directions:

In a large mixing bowl, combine all of the ingredients. You can use a mixer or large spoon, but in Indiana we use our hands. After they've been washed, of course.
Once combined, mixture should look like this ^

Form mixture into meatballs, approximately the size of a golf ball or just slightly smaller. Place them on a parchment lined cookie sheet.

Bake at 350 F. for approximately 30-45 minutes or until meatballs are thoroughly cooked.
For reference, I baked mine for 40 minutes. Usually my oven requires the maximum amount of time when baking anything. So set for 30 minutes and then check just to be safe.

Once cooked thoroughly, remove from oven and serve.

So yummy! Also, so perfect for meal planning because you can make a double batch and make plenty in advance! That's what I did!

Here's an adorable little recipe card I made.


Happy Cooking!
Oh and Happy Friday!

11 comments:

  1. Oh, yum! These look so delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those look really good! I would totally use more Parm cheese too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those look delicious! I think I'm going to have to make these!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just printed your handy dandy recipe card and making these within the next week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. these look fantastic! might have to make a batch this weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. these look fantastic! i might have to make a batch this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't eat meat but I bet my man would LOVE these!!!! Sounds like a great combo!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am SO making these this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I made this just last night and both my husband and I loved them. Awesome recipe, thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete

I love you people! Let's be friends.

Like This Post? Then You Might Also Like..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...