Wednesday, January 15, 2014

The Hoosiers WON.. And That's All I Care About Today.

Oh GOOD MORNING! And what a good morning it is!!
Pretty Little Liars and Ravenswood post coming tomorrow. I know, I promised today, so why tomorrow?
Because I spent my night working at Assembly Hall watching the IU Hoosiers win. WIN WIN WIN!



Now because I was doing that I missed all of my TV shows last night. Speaking of, did you know I dvr SIX shows on Tuesday nights. NCIS, NCIS:LA, The Originals, Supernatural, Pretty Little Liars, and Ravenswood. I need an intervention. Seriously.

I honestly don't have anything else to say today that is on the light and fun track.
I have some deep and heavy thoughts.
Thoughts about bullying in schools.
Thoughts about siblings.
Thoughts about deciding your future.

All kinds of heavy topics and I'm just not feeling it today. Light and fun seems much easier. Also, I'm really tired because my stupid alarm went off at 4:15am for the gym and it was just so hard to get up this morning.


 Instead I'll throw in a reminder that the Blogger Book Club book for January is The Husband's Secret! And if you want to read it with us, write a little or big or medium length review and link up with us on January 31st! 

 Also, I'm giving away a present with Kelly and you should enter.

What is this post?
Like seriously, I need to get my shit together.
You also have no idea how true that sentence actually is.
I'm on it. Today, right now. I'm on it.
xoxo Gossip Girl.
Kbye.

2 comments:

  1. i think they need to bench yogi once in a while to keep him from stupid turnovers. the kid is good, but lord sometimes he does dumb things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am such a DVR addict. I almost never watch anything live anymore. I am so looking forward to reading the book and will post about it!

    ReplyDelete

I love you people! Let's be friends.

Like This Post? Then You Might Also Like..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...