Tuesday, December 16, 2014

I Need Holiday Baking Help

I didn't blog yesterday because I was trying as hard as possible to pretend that Monday didn't exist. It didn't work, but I might try again in the future. Oh, to update everyone on my work life - We're still moving offices. I knew it'd be a mess and I prepared myself for stress and a lengthy process, but ugh. I'm ready to not have to deal with this anymore.

To update you on my personal life - I did 5 loads of laundry yesterday.

On a happier note, I've made plans with myself this Friday!
My momma bought herself an early Christmas gift in the form of a shiny, new, red Kitchenaid stand mixer! So guess who is getting an early birthday gift (my 25th birthday is in january) in the form of a gently used, white Kitchenaid stand mixer? This girl.

I've decided to break in my new-to-me Kitchenaid stand mixer by making a ridiculous amount of Christmas cookies! I informed my sister and naturally she said "well, what are you making?".

Uhhhh…

So, my new plan is to ask YOU guys!
Here are a few of my ideas..

Some classic chocolate chip cookies? A Buzzfeed article told me these cookies in this recipe were really, really good.


These cute iced thumbprint cookies! I could make them all festive and what-not, right?!


I was definitely thinking I could whip up my Nutella No-Bake Cookies! My sister is a Nutella-acholic, so that'd go over well..


But I want to make something else! Something different! Something NEW!
Help me.
Send me your favorite cookies recipes.
I'm going to put everyone's recipes together into one blog post and parade it around all over Bloglandia next week AND let you know who's cookies I chose to make!
HELP ME, HELP ME!!

7 comments:

  1. One of my favorite things to do is bake, so I have made lot of treats over the years! The recipe I think is one of the best is from an old Southern Living cookbook, and it's Oatmeal Chocolate Chip cookies! I've made them since middle school, and everyone always loves them! I also really like making Banana Chocolate Chip cookies! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So you can't use your kitchen aid mixer (unless you want to make homemade icing), but go look at my post today and then click all the links. You're welcome. and thank you for clicking.

    ReplyDelete
  3. make thumbprint cookies! They are the best. I make mine peanut butter and then put either a kiss in the middle or just fill it with jam. YUMMMM

    ReplyDelete
  4. A friend of mine made this fudge over the weekend and it is straight up THE BEST DESSERT EVER!!! So make it :) http://www.shugarysweets.com/2014/10/salted-caramel-mocha-fudge

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are my absolute FAVORITE cookies to make! They're best still gooey from the oven, just like a real s'more!

    http://www.bakedperfection.com/2009/05/smores-cookies.html?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  6. Five loads of laundry is unreal, you're not human. And just make something with peanut butter - sure to please!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just have one question. How did you not run out of undies? FIVE loads.

    ReplyDelete

I love you people! Let's be friends.

Like This Post? Then You Might Also Like..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...